Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

I Promised

Talking on the phone last night with the Planner we talked about the up coming weekend and how much I missed her. She stated that her back was bothering her which to me is no big deal since this is what I deal with. Anyway she make a joke about all I wanted to do was get in her pants. It bothered me. More so that she kept the joke up for a while. In talking we promised to tell each other of these little problems and she has kept her side up very well. Now I have to do the same which is hard for me. It bothered me since I'm not the typical guy and I work not to be. Also after a life time of being told how I am I don't like it when it happens.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails