Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

A Couple of More Hours

In a couple of more hours hopefully this will be mine.
I was looking for something to give the Planner that was different. Nothing big, but just something. She loves pendants and had a great collection. Most of them are cheap things she found, but they look great. So in scouring the sites I found this pendant. A different take on the traditional Claddagh symbol.

(The Claddagh's distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart, and usually surmounted by a crown. The elements of this symbol are often said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). The expression which was associated with these symbols in the giving of the ring was: "With my hands I give you my heart, and crown it with my love.")

1 people had cathartic therapy:

That is beautiful, Mike. She should love it.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails