Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

To Boldy Go

I stopped by the library yesterday to pick up a DVD to keep me occupied. I ended up getting the first season of the original Star Trek. I figured it had been a while since I saw an episode so why not. Holy hell I can't believe it's at least 15 years since I've seen an episode. I use to watch it all the time and it was a real eye opener to look at the episode titles and try to figure out what they were about. I mean I never considered myself a real "Trekie", but I knew enough stuff. Wow not to have the information at my fingers was a real eye opener. I have to admit as an adult I really enjoyed the rich story lines and could see why it was such a big thing.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails