Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

D Day

Well still no word from the Planner which is just plain weird. So am I dumped or is she dead? The real question is that if we or she can go from a great night to this kind of attitude in a night do I really want to be with her? This is too much like my ex's behavior. My only worry is if something has happened to her. I texted her this morning and I'll call on my break later today. I have to be careful when I do it since I don't want to have it destroy my morale when I have a day filled with patients. I remember how it was when I was getting divorced and I would lose patients some days since I was so down.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Mike,
Her silence is really rude and immature.

I know (or think I do) that you love her, but for her to be either unwilling or unable to communicate effectively JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD A CRAPPY NIGHT AND YOU WERE ABLE TO SLEEP really sucks.

It doesn't bode well for a long-term relationship because it means she would always have you walking on eggshells, not knowing what you did 'wrong' in her eyes.

The likelihood of her having been hit by a truck, have two broken hands and no friends who have cell phones and thus unable to call you or return your texts is about one in a million.

It's normal to worry, but don't make excuses for her until someone calls you from the hospital to tell you what's up.

Easy for me to say cut her dead because you aren't interested in being treated like that and won't tolerate it.
I think you deserve better.

But...it possibly hurts and is anxiety provoking and baffling regardless.

Getting angry with her lack of judgement is a good response and so is indifference to whatever excuses she might come up with, because you have healthy boundaries, right ? Right.

It doesn't have anything to do with you, Mike - she's showing you her real modus operandii.

Hope that your day with patients goes okay.

(cyber-hugs)

Loving Annie

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails