Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Hey Lucy I'm Home

When scared or frightened we can resort back to old habits. The Planner is in that state at the moment. Tomorrow marks 3 months for us and I haven't heard anything since our first week or two of the relationship about sleeping arrangements. She asked what would happen if she put another bed in her spare room. I told her no. She said she would sleep in there. I told her no. I did tell her that she could get a smaller bed so we could cuddle more. She groaned or screamed at that I wasn't quite sure. LMAO. At times I can't tell if she is joking or not with some of this stuff. However I don't do Ricky and Lucy.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Absolutely no separate beds. A queen size is good for spooning/cuddling. A king-size can feel like you are in separate beds :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails