Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Sunday in the Park

Earth Day went very well. I got to watch all the model boaters with there remote control ships while everyone got there. It began to rain about 5 minutes after we started walking around. We ducked under a tent to wait it out. It only poured for a few minutes then it was back into the sun. A few members turned in there plastic bags for a free cloth shopping one. We looked at and got in the Smart cars. I was making too many jokes to remember to take pictures of them. A second little shower had us duck into one of the covered picnic areas. I talked to a very attractive lady at the MS table. I was thinking of asking her for her number, but finances are not where I want them and summer is coming up with Eric's visits which have priority. Afterwards we stopped to watch the band. It was Black Bird Pond who I like. There a local band that I saw years ago. I saw more dark clouds coming so I left before they arrived.

Now I'm just relaxing and cooling off at Starbucks before I meet L for a hike. I think L is falling into that category of I don't want you, but I don't want anyone else to have you. She flirts with me a lot. When we went to see that band a couple weeks ago I pretty much got a lap dance standing up from her. I usually push her then to see her answer and she never follows through. I think she just likes keeping me enticed.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Were you making fun of the smart cars? Sounds like you had a great day and a nice time. Have I ever told you how much I admire your social life? It's not about going on dates and such, but the fact you are always out there and interacting with life.
As for L....hasn't your gut instincts always been pretty good?
Rebecca

 

There is a (high-end) dealership nar me, who also carries SmartCars. Those things are so midget-looking against the oversized vans and SUV's around me here in suburbia. I'd get crushed eventually if I'd gone for one of them. Ah, well, they don't contain a trunk which is a definite deal-breaker for me in regards to vehicles. We really, really need trunk space for all M's gear (and some of mine).

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails