Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Sweet Sleep

It's weird. Usually when I sleep with someone I go into a deeper sleep and have "finishing business" dreams. Dreams that I'm back at some point in my life that I made a unhealthy decision or that I was too young to do so. I relive that time in my dreams with me reacting in a more healthy way. It's weird I know.

I say this because last night even though I was alone I was in a deep slumber. I mean Lazarus level. I processed a lot through it, but I'm still not awake today. All of it I think comes from me finally letting go of the Planner. I knew when I was doing it I was jumping to the Photographer to soon and then it was just a circus ride of women. I made the decision then even knowing I was buying a ticket for these fun house rides which I'll end up going from woman to woman.
On other notes I finally got my prize from Singlemommyhood.com. Yes I know it's for single mom's, but I enjoy reading it and I've always enjoyed women more then men. Anyway it's Sweet Seductions. Woohoo! Now I just need to find someone to try these out with.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

That's interesting. When I am sleeping with someone, I am a light sleeper. When I am alone, I am deeper sleeper.

I'm glad you finally let go of the Planner. You'll be more receptive of other women.

 

Hi Mike,
Hmmmm ... maybe these dreams are telling you something, that you have a chance for closure now!
Best,
Marty

 

Its always interesting when you have these very vivid dreams.

When I sleep with someone I usually sleep very lightly...esp in the beginning of the relationship.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails