Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Playing Those Mind Games

I swear my ex girlfriends are fucking with my mind. While I've come to a point of serenity with L she still does and say things to make me wonder if she wants to get back together again. Like I've stated before I think she doesn't want me, but doesn't want anyone else to have me.
At our Happy Hour tonight the Photographer was there. She hung out next to me and wondered what was up with this L. I told her our history and what was going on. The Photographer said that she comments on everything of mine like she's dating me. So I told her my theory and in her usual way she told me to tell L to back off. Throughout the evening I'm trying to pick up hints if her and Game boy are still together. It's just a theory of mine and I was looking for confirmation. I never really got it. All the information would fit on both sides of the chart. The really weird thing is that she leaned over and kissed me on the check out of the blue. Not once, but twice. WTF? Again I'm not looking to date her, but I wasn't the instigator in the breakups so I still have a torch for her too.
Who else is going to start sending me mixed messages next? I know it won't be Inverse who I saw there tonight since she works there. The interesting thing is I know what she wants and I'm truly not interested in her. It's weird. She's very attractive, but it doesn't do anything for me.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
This L sounds a little messed up but no reason to let it phase you any ... I'd ignore it.
Best,
Marty

 

You are right, it sounds like L not only doesn't want to date you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either. I should know, I was like that with my ex. It would've been so much easier to me to cut off communication after our breakup if I weren't so jealous. But I just didn't want anyone else to have him.

The best thing you could do, if you want to move on and find someone else is to cut off communication with her.

Some ex girlfriends will play with your mind as long as you are a willing participant and allow them to.

 

So, do we play guessing games in regards to your photos? I don't see L in these, but, is Photographer, or Inverse (I think not her)??

Photographer may have been making sure that you are NOT with L, but yeah, what's up with her and Game Boy. I'm not sure she feels as if her time with you is resolved. Would you date her again, if she was clear about that, etc.?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails