Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

People are Strange

I'm doing a walk about today. Actually inside the medical building around the corner. I'm doing it for 2 reasons. One for our neighborhood business group so that we can all band together and help each other out in these tough economic times. The other is to hopefully get patients at some point. We the group is offering is a free directory that we are having delivered to 2000 people in the surrounding neighborhoods. Plus the group disseminates any information that affects the neighborhood like the upcoming closing of the local hospital. Most people are happy to be a part, but some employees are just like I don't know. If you're not in charge that's okay, but have a way to get the information to that person. Don't look at me with the deer in the headlights look.

The second thing I'm doing is writing out "thank you" cards for everyone that met with me. Yes I said write. There's not much I hate in this world, but writing is one of them. My handwriting has gone down the shitter as a doctor and it's gotten worse in that I don't really write anything. Everything I do is typed. So a few cards and my hand is cramping up. I may have to find a high school kid and give them $10-20 to do a bunch for me.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

I think hiring a teen to write those would be a great idea. Give them a few options and have them copy them. Pick a girl, they usually have better handwriting!
I remember hand addressing almost 300 campaign letters for my boss a few years back. My hands sympathize with yours!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails