Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Witchey Women

I don't know if I can set boundaries for a woman with none. While I enjoy hiking with L, I'm finding I don't need to know about the 3 different guys she's had sex with this week. Hey I'm happy for her, but I don't need to know. Gratefully she hasn't gone into any details. So I'm trying to figure out where I need to draw the line. It does bother me somewhat. While I'm not looking to hear stories from either sex, with us having a history I especially don't want to hear about it. I'm happy to hear about life and dating, but I'll skip the juicy parts.

I'm feeling sad for Inverse's daughter. She needs to do summer school for kindergarten. Inverse is totally not supporting her daughter with her school work. Things aren't being checked, corrected, or reviewed. Not saying that she has the ability to do it anyway. Plus the Mommy and me days need to stop since she's only in school half a day. The Landlord said he was going to have a harsh talk with in hopes that the cycle will be broken with her daughter of this ignorance.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Good luck in setting boundaries with her now. You've known her for how long and now you want to set boundaries all of a sudden ? You can try, and it may work, but it will seem wierd to her.

See this is why I don't keep in contact with my ex anymore. I really got sick of hearing about his girlfriend, his girlfriend's dog, or how he wants to take dance lessons with his girlfriend, blah blah blah. After he told me he wanted to spend $30,000 on a ring for her I decided I had enough.

I think L is telling you all of the juicy details to either make you jealous or validate herself. Why would a woman brag to a guy about the three different men she's banged ? To show you how much everyone likes her, and look what you're missing out on now.

Why can't you find a nicer, new hiking parter ?

 

You can just as easily say to her what you've said here. It may piss her off but you can't continue to get more upset. That's when people go all passive-aggressive... is when they're upset and don't speak up.

The boundary is important.
For you.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails