Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Witchy Women (NSFW)

For my birthday today I seemed to have been blessed with a bunch of witchy women. I'll explain.
First up this morning I had a business meeting with the Destroyer. I have nicknamed her so I'll remember what she stands for even when I have no blood going to my brain. Actually it's not a sexual thing. I met her a few weeks ago when I was helping one of my business groups get new members. As soon as I saw her I was attracted to her and had a hard time taking my eyes off of her. I also knew I was way to attracted to her for only having said "hi" to her. My therapist told me always to run from these women. It's just unfinished business in my subconscious and it never works out. My ex was bad enough. So it was the most date like business meeting I've had. It's always funny to catch a woman stop herself from touching you. I'm glad I call her the Destroyer in my head, because it was hard as hell not to flirt or ask her out.

It was then off to the gym where who was sitting at the desk, but Gym girl (I had to give her a name). She flirted with me and I have to admit I really like her eyes, but something just isn't there. However I do know that a lot of my attraction is that she likes me. I'm not use to it so it always increases my interest.

She called and sang me a Happy Birthday song. It was nice. We talked about a few things which help me smooth what little resentments I still had left after her little stunt earlier this year.

Last up the Photographer announced to the Singles group that today is my birthday. For some reason I don't take it as a nice thing from her, but more of a adolescent prank.

5 people had cathartic therapy:

I love the nick name "destroyer". My students all are asking me what is so funny!
LOL

Why do guys do that to themselves? Continue to "hang out" w/ gals that they KNOW are "more into them, than they are"??????

Just a observation....OH! Listen to your thrapist, OR just tell Destroyer that you just want to use her for sex...hehehehe Let me know how that works...

 

Laughed at the nicknames....
Happy Birthday

 

Destroyer is a great name...and I love your therapist's advice.
I've never dated someone with that level of attraction that didn't have some disastrous outcome in the end...

 

Happy Birthday and have a good Thanksgiving!

 

My goodness @ you try so hard. Maybe you just need to relax?
XX

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails