Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Contacts & Friends

After 3 days I am still no closer to having Business Manager work on my Outlook. I have some how removed all my contacts. They must be somewhere on my computer, but who the hell knows where. I'll have to sync with my phone to find them all. What a pain in the ass. Trouble shooting from Microsoft is a joke and the fees to get an email from them start at $50 and I don't even get a naked picture of a hot woman with it. Bastards. So I'll just keep what I have.

The Photographer sent me an invite for Facebook. It was weird. I accepted since I'm working on being a bigger person, but something doesn't sit right in my gut. I'm not quite sure if it's a childish response to not being date worthy, but still being friend worthy. German girl and I went out on a date it didn't work out, but we've been great friends since then and that's been 2-3 years. So I'm trying to think what's going on here? I think it maybe that I feel that the Photographer is moving too fast to reconcile the friendship. Move quick over the bumpy parts, but I'm still feeling the smarts from the little ride with her. I thought I wouldn't be seeing her for a while, but she's coming to the movies Tuesday with us. Oh well.

I started a survey for the office. So far everyone has given me a 5 or 6 out of 6 which is great. However I think I'm going to have to start a new one to see what I can do to improve getting people in the office.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Who does this photographer chick think she is dragging you through the mud and you just let her do it to ya because you are trying to LOOK like the bigger person?!!! Forget about following her around like a little doggie on a leash!!! Why are you playing into her games? Walk away. You've got better things to worry about.

 

P.S... deeply apologetic if I sounded harsh but she is the one who is not worthy! Grrrr @ stupid women like that. I have no clue as to how she made it to your list.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails