Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Monday Monkey Say "Hi"

Oye there was no way I was going to the gym this morning. Between achy muscles and just plain tiredness made the decision easy. Even with that it took about 2 hours to get the office back to normal. Dusting, picture, and decorations took more time then I would have liked, but it was nice to finally sit down and look at my handiwork.

The stuff I bought to get rid of the paint stains worked pretty well, but I had to do it my way. Their way was dab some on a white cloth and rub. My was pour bottle on stain and scrub paint off. My way worked better although it did a better job on the taupe than it did on the white. I need to buy more of the stuff to finish the rest of the office.
The Photographer arrives back in town today and I'll give her a call later tonight. Hopefully all my fretting will be for nothing. I do want to thank everyone for their kind words.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Well, from what I've read, you have nothing to fret over (even if I know, you'll fret, sometimes, anyway, as that's your sore point of concern).
Office looks great! Alright, it'd annoy me that the vine of leaves is not even on both sides of the doors. I'd probably think of that the whole time I'm in there if I was a patient. (I know that's one of MY sore points.) Otherwise, it looks very professional yet, well, not too sterile-like.

 

excellent pics. TY so much for sharing the view. LOL... Too ba* there are no shots of you painting in your un*erwear. ha ha
XX

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails