Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Life in Pictures

Since I was thinking about Game night tomorrow and interacting with the Photographer and I guess Game boy. However he's probably clueless of what happened. So I was thinking it may be awkward tomorrow night, but then I remembered I didn't do anything wrong which brings me back to lets be friends comment. My translation: "please don't think bad of me cause I'm doing a shitty thing to you." So I'm good with it now.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

It's always a little awkward - think your translation was correct.
Glad that you are good with it :)

 

Cuz you know what, life goes on, and you may as well stay friends with them all, right? :) Have fun, and try not to worry about it.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails