Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Black Friday

Well all the stocking have been hung. Black Friday is traditionally when I decorate the office and this year was no different. No major overhauling or anything, but like the other 11 months of the year I like to keep it decorated in here. All the hours I put in here I like a little difference and the patients seem to like my flair for decorating. (sorry no camera today for pics) I think I'll decorate my room tonight when I get home for something to do.

I think I'm going to have to go postal on Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield. They have so much of my money and they're trying to hold onto it for as long as possible. I'm use to getting my weekly checks from them and this month I only got one. Since they are my biggest payer I'm really taking it in the ass with their tactics.

Except for myself all my holiday shopping is finished since I hate being in the stores this time of year. Down here is nothing like it was back in NY. The weird thing is I was in that Walmart where that worker was trampled this morning with Eric 2 weeks ago. It was a mob scene then so I can easily see it happening. Monday I'll head over to the post office and mail out Eric's and my niece's presents so I don't have to deal with the post office anymore this year.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

The fiasco in that Walmart really bothers me. Who needs anything so badly, they trample over another human being? Pitiful!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 

What you buy for Eric?!!!!!!
XX

 

I have to get to the post office myself. That mob scene death really bothers me, also. Just insanely ridiculous, to me, that people act like that over material items that aren't life critical. I'm eager to decorate myself, but spent most of the long weekend at E's. He's a believer, and he's excited about Christmas plans already, it's almost cute, but he no longer goes all out with decorating, as in, zilch at this stage of his life. We're compromising -- as I'll be there most of winter break, he'll do something there...... and I switch his XM radio to Holly when it's just me in his car:)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails