Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Just So You Know

I talked to Tech girl tonight. We actually talked for about 40 minutes which I was surprised. I don't usually talk that long, although we have seen each other a few times at singles events. So with both of us having things going on this week we settled on Wednesday after the museum. She won't have eaten dinner and it allows us to talk some more. We actually covered most of the basics tonight. Again I was surprised. Tech girl seems to be upfront with everything which I like. So I'll see how it goes.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike. Keep us posted on your Tech Girl.
Ada

 

I wish you luck with tech girl!

 

Clapping hands.... fingers crossed!!!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails