Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Games & Politics

It was great to see the Photographer tonight and give her a big hug since she is so huggable. We decided since we both got up early to vote and both didn't want a smokey place to be tonight we decided to stay in. So we talked, played games, and watched the election results come in.

An interesting fact is that I feel very happy being with the Photographer. I know on my side of the street I feel I can be very intimate with her without fear. She's been very free with her stuff so I hope that it's the same for her to. We covered a lot of topics like always and her photo shoot in Key West over the next week.

We enjoyed playing Topic Conversations of something like that. We didn't play it like we should have. The name implies it's a topic for us to discuss, but we just answered it and if the other wanted to through something else in they could.

I'm starting to get the rhythm of the Photographer's kissing. It's a little different from what I'm use to, less tongue and more sucking. Also she gives as well as she takes. She did state that we had to stop a few times so that she could still say "no". I find it interesting with myself that I can keep the switch "off" and kiss with her and have it be no problem. I know it would just be a flick of the switch in my head and it would be a problem. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad, but it works for me. I tell you it's going to suck having her gone for a week.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Wait what? Planner out and photographer in just like that?
I was just having this conversation tonite with a man and how quickly they jump back on the horse. :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails