Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Fender Bender

It's been a while since I had a fender bender so I guess I was due for one. I was pulling out of the parking space at the gym. These guys must have tried to make it past before I was out since I stopped in the middle of the road. I scraped there last panel of the car and my back bumper got scraped. No one was hurt and both cars were very drivable. I asked if they wanted to report it or not. They did so I called it in. It took the cops about 40 minutes to arrive in which I spent my time in my car since they were being belligerent. I never understood that after an accident. I know people get angry because the feel helpless, but lets look at the big picture here. However he seemed to be very focused on that he couldn't work out so I'm just wasting my breath.

When the police did arrive and checked every one's ID they said it was private property and couldn't do anything except exchange info. I thought that strange since it was a city recreation center. The other guy got upset that I had made them wait for the police, but they said it was my right.

So I'm okay just riding high on the accident emotions. Trying to just let them be, but it's not comfortable. I know it's a normal process, but I don't have to like it.

4 people had cathartic therapy:

The important thing was no one was hurt.

Have a good week.

 

stumbled upon you..... glad no one was hurt. They were mad because they wanted to report it? Hmmmmm

 

They sound, um, something. Angrier in their lives. I'm glad you stayed in your car.

 

Happy to hear you are safe.
XX

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails