Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Whoops I Did it Again


The holiday parade was small town which was surprising since we're a city of a half million. It was a good turn out of people from the group. I have to admit I was glad that it was short since the wind was whipping down the road.
Afterwards we headed over to Kelly's for a drink and a bite to eat. We had a lot of fun joking around. I was going to sit at the end of the table, but Tech girl made a comment that she didn't want to open seat next to her just in case another member showed up. I originally thought of taking the seat since we had been flirting and joking during the parade. This continued while we sat around talking. She's a good touchier with a funny sense of humor.

Afterwards we headed back to Town Center to see what else was going on. We got to sign cards going to the military over seas for the holidays. We took pictures with Santa. A few got hot chocolate while we listened to the music. Then we decided to end it.
Now for half of the night I'm thinking of asking Tech girl out. My biggest problem is do I want to drive back to the Peninsula to see her like I did with the Planner. Other than that I didn't see any problem with her. I wanted to ask her when we split, but she headed off with another of the girls. So I did something I'm not a big fan of, I asked her out by email. So we'll see what happens.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Oh, NO!!!!!!!!! Not an email to ask her out! Grrr
XX

 

PS... Yay @ I'm all caught up now with your journal. Hope today is a better day for you. TY for sharing the pics. Hope to hear more about Eric.
XX

 

no emails... call her or ask her when you see her next....
NO EMAIL....

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails