Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Babies Don't Sleep this Good

I remember the scene from Fight Club when Ed Norton goes to the survivor's group and afterwards sleeps the best he has in 6 months. That's the way I feel. I went to bed early and I slept like the dead last night. I haven't slept that good in a long time. It was the first time in a long while that I had a hard time prying myself out of the bed. I was just so relaxed it was great.

On other fronts I just love starting the week with a no show. As it stands now the week is slow. I'm working on cranking it up so that by the end of day Saturday it will have been a good week.

Here's some pictures from the Halloween party.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails