Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Legacy

Phili when she was living with us talked up the Birdcage so much. All her talk about the movie peeked my interest so I put it on hold at the library. I think they were missing it so its taken a long time to get it. So I was very surprised yesterday when they said they had it for me. I watched it last night and I have to admit it was a good movie. Mouth wanted to know why I was laughing so much.

Well it might be a cool, damp, cloudy fall day, but it's dry and that's what I wanted. Today the singles and I are headed over to Stockley Gardens art festival. I believe the twice a year festival is one of the reasons to live in Virginia or some such crap information. I have to admit I enjoy going every time it's around. However bad weather has hampered the event for the last year or so. The other big thing of the festival is to get a sense of where Tango girl's head is at. She will have her daughter today since she said she is bringing a guest. Hopefully I'll find out why I'm getting so much more attention from her.

Tonight is my friend's Halloween party. It's not a single's event, but many of the members will be going. I was surprised to see that certain individuals weren't going. By that I mean people that were dating and now aren't going to events together.

4 people had cathartic therapy:

Wait a minute, so now that their dating, they don't go places together? Dumb...

Birdcage is great!

 

What's your costume for the party?!

Something scandalous, I hope!

 

So what will you be for Halloween ?

 

TOM - someplaces yes and someplaces no.

Sweet & Senorita - I pulled out the wizard costume. Simple and it works with a large group of people I don't know.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails