Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Just Another Saturday Night

I tell you switching from being very busy to having free time is rough for me. The weekends are no exception. When I have nothing planned the hours can really drag on me. I enjoy down time as much as the next person. However going from 60 to 0 just takes some getting use to. I worked, went to the gym, hit thrift stores, Barnes & Nobles, laundry, and a nap. I tell you it makes me antsy. Through all of this I've been watching Doctor Who which is something I'd never thought I'd say. I remember when my friend use to watch it when we were younger and I've heard it at many conventions. However after watching Torchwood I'd figure I'd give it a go. It's okay and I'll finish watching the season. I've seen better and I've seen worse.

It was nice to have dinner be just the landlord and myself. He was stating that since he announced that Inverse was moving back in, Enigma has been eating out a lot. Who knows why? Maybe can only have one mother hen in the house. I guess we'll see when Inverse moves in tomorrow. I won't be hear for dinner since I'll be at the J. Medicine Hat show. If you've never seen him make plans to see him if he comes to your area. It's a great and hilarious hypnotist show.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Does this hypnotist do stuff to the people in the audience? If so, are you going to volunteer?

You should. It'd be blog-worthy!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails