Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Re Cooperating

I'm re cooperating today. My week of being out every night is over, money is going to be tight if non-existent for a while, and my Mom seems stable. I'll pass on seeing her this weekend and will see her in the beginning of the week when I have to sign papers. Gas prices here are jumping by leaps and bounds. I had a lot of choice words when I threw $20 into my tank to only see it move my gauge minimally. I'm comfortable if she goes before than that I've done everything I could have up to this point.
I'm going to hit the gym and then the thrift stores to find a puzzle I'll enjoy doing. I enjoy the focus time it gives me, but I'm picky on the ones I choose especially being color blind. I get way too frustrated when I have to try and differentiate between shades of colors.

Supposedly Inverse moves back in today. I need to do a bunch of laundry today so I'm sure I'll see her around. So to leave you today I'll show you some of the sights we had on hike Thursday.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
Those are some really nice photos ... hopefully they're of your immediate surroundings. With a nice view like that, it must be a bit easier to take things as they come.
Best,
Marty

 

Not immediate Marty, but close enough to enjoy when I want to.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails