Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

9 Lives

Well I did what I usually do when I hit bumps in the road. I talk and journal about it. I was in a better place when I finally got my brother and family on the phone. I think I might have been a little hard when I was talking with my SIL, but had mellowed a bit when I got my brother on the phone. He supported my decisions and I think he's happy that he doesn't have to make them. Our Mom originally asked him to take this position years ago, but he passed. I guess being older has its privileges.

Before I left work my Mom's place called to tell me that I wouldn't be able to sign any paperwork till Monday which was okay. I asked how my Mom was doing and was told she was in the dinning room having dinner. WTF? The lady has freaking 9 lives. 2 hours prior she's completely unresponsive with a very low blood pressure and now she's having dinner. No offense to anyone, but part of me is like just freaking die. These emotional roller coaster rides suck.

The hike was what I needed. The weather and the sky were perfect. The last gift I got today was that Inverse cancelled coming for dinner tonight. She will move in Saturday, but I wasn't in the mood to deal with her tonight.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Wow, don't really know what to say to that one. Hope you're ok though.

 

Amazing...

I have a feeling my mother may be that way. Best wishes and I hope all is well.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails