Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

No happy ending, but at least a hangover

Well it ends up that I'll have to do my own walking with my hands. Legitimate business came up so I'll get my massage Friday morning which is going to be even more of a killer. Starting the day all relaxed is not going to be a good thing. I'm bummed since I was really looking forward to being relaxed.

My car is becoming a real pain in the ass with starting up. It's a slow day tomorrow so I'll have to take it in tomorrow to get worked on. I'll take one more look at the engine tonight to see if I can spot the freaking camshaft sensor. I wish I was still in contact with the Planner. This is what happened with her Sebring when we were together.

Speaking of old girl friends. The Photographer stopped in for treatment yesterday. One of the problems I have with her is that since she broke up with me I wasn't to the place where I had enough of the relationship. I knew there was one and that it had it's limits. I just never got there. So anyway as many of my patients forget that their is a certain dress code when you come see me. Some of my female patients care and some don't. I just go with the flow. So when the Photographer showed up after work, she had a dress on. So I figured no electric stimulation on her back. She then realized that she had a dress on. She was like I have underwear on so just put it on. I realized it's probably not a good thing to be reaching up a dress of a woman you still like.

This evening has really changed from a very busy time to the dead zone. I'm waiting for my last patient and then off to see the Hangover at the $1 movie house. I've been waiting for this movie for a while now and can't wait to see it.

I don't know if I'm getting old or just dating too many women in the last few years. Most of them haven't even graced these pages. However I can't even remember who all these nicknames of women are. I feel just like I do when I look at some of my entertainment sites. It's so and so from this show and I'm like "who the hell" and "what freakin' show?"

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Eh. I'd be distressed as well if I had to reach up the dress of one of my ex's as well... ;o)

Oh! The Hangover was great! What a way to enjoy your evening and put an end to such a day!

 

Hoping you loved the movie as much as I did!! And don't sweat the serial dating. There is purpose in all of it!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails