Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Cold and Damp

What a freakin' cold and damp day it was today. It didn't matter if you were inside our out it sucked. It even sucked more since I needed to work on a few things on my car. Simple stuff like a new air filter and headlight. While the air filter isn't bad the light is a pain in the ass. I have to loosen half of my bumper to get to the freakin' thing. I don't know whose idea of a joke this was, but making simple stuff hard to get to was not a smart thing.

My victory today was finding a nice navy blue suit jacket to wear to work. I now have several colors to rotate through. The rest of my day was mostly relaxing watching DVD's and doing puzzles until tonight.

I had a funny feeling server guy wasn't going to show up to belly dancing tonight. I could of checked, but I just wanted to get out of the house. I don't really care if I'm by myself or not. However one of the other members did show up for a while. It was small show tonight with only 2 girls dancing. One was someone I hadn't seen before and the other I had seem many times. You can see the confidence difference. While I do enjoy the sword dance a lot I do like the finger cymbals better.

Tomorrow I'm suppose to get one of my big insurance checks. If I do the week goes well. If they screw me around then I'm screwed.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Which DVDs did you watch?? I'm working my way through everything Hitchcock has ever made.

Btw, it's almost been a year since the moms and I went bellydancing. We need to get back out there again. Glad you had fun w/ the sword girl, but I agree with you, cymbals are more fun.

 

It was a Japanese animation day. So it was the original Ghost in the Shell and the last OAV.

 

I've never seen live bellydaning. That I'd love to see. Sounds like fun.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails