Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Size Does Matter

While removing my Mom's TV did kick my ass yesterday. I am thoroughly enjoying it today. I'd had gotten so use to a small 19" set over the last 5 years. When we split I gave my ex our big TV for Eric. Now to have a big TV again to watch DVD's is great. It's like WOW. I'm a kid in a candy store. I remember visiting one of my friend years ago and his GF's parents had a huge projection set and I was like in heaven. While size doesn't matter to me in most cases. I do have to admit with TVs, size does matter.

I have to admit it was a pretty uneventful day. If I could have slept in it would have been better. I did my usual Barnes & Nobles run and even stopped in Borders to check them out to see if I could find something I wanted since I had a 40% off coupon, but they didn't have anything. Besides being out of the way there selection is always sparse in anything I want.

My talk with the baseball team seemed to go okay. I did start to worry when I got there and their was only little kids playing. The coach did tell me 3:30. He like most of the parents were late. The funny thing was as soon as I started talking, the kid at bat started hitting foul balls our way. I talked maybe 2 minutes and I can't count the amount of times I had to duck.

I tell you I don't know what I would do with myself, but I could use another day off. Well my day at the office tomorrow isn't too full so hopefully I can do something and get out early.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
Sounds nice ... just to be able to say you could take off early if you want tomorrow. Sometimes just having the flexibility must feel good!
Best,
Marty

 

We loves our plasma TV, and just ordered Wii for it today :o)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails