Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Old Math

I would like to go on the record that I don't have anyone looking like this at my Walmart. If I did I might hang out there more. The people that I have look like the pics at People of Walmart.

When I was growing up, the big joke was the new math. I guess now it's the old math. I mention this because Mouth came over to my room last night for some homework help will her mom, Enigma made dinner. Now when I suggested she write down the addition and subtraction problems underneath each other and just work it out. She looked at me like I had 3 heads. Now I never did get an answer of how they do it in school, but Enigma got the same reaction. I'll have to ask Eric, but is there now a newer math? If there is I don't know if it's helping.

The landlord should be back tomorrow night and real food will resume. Enigma isn't a bad cook, but most everything is directed at the kids so I'm wanting vegetables and something that can't be gotten at a fast food joint.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

I love that site, People of Walmart.

My Walmart in my old neighborhood was the worst. It was crowded, and the customers there (which looked like illegals) just let their brood of 3-5 kids run wild.

Total armpit of my neighborhood. I am so glad I don't shop there anymore.

 

WalMart is terrifying. I've always been afraid.

I have no idea how they're teaching math to the kids these days. I just tell The Boy, "If you want help, this is how I know to do it. Deal."

 

Nothing that looks like that at my Walmart either. Living in Indiana, the only time we frequent Walmart is when we need to stock up on extra beer :o)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails