Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday

1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. Emotionally or sexually involved with a person outside your committed relationship. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? Yes and not proud of it. Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? No Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity? No

2. What is the last thing you stole? Jeez way too long ago as a child

3. Name one place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why. Washington state area. I've seen pictures and it looks so beautiful.

4. What movies can you watch over and over again? Forest Gump, Running Scared, Serenity

5. Who is the last person you saw naked? In real life I would say my last girlfriend L

Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.
a. I was horny
b. It had been a long time
c. Wanted to make a baby
d. Wanted to connect with a woman
e. She was wearing a very sexy outfit

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Very interesting.

Serenity is a good movie.

 

is fidelity in a man an unrealistic expectation?

 

Ha..ha..ha... I watched Serenity just last night. ;)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails