Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Tonight's Hijinx

There was no major incidents tonight at work. Tips were awesome so that was a bonus. I did ask to see Breast Girl's breasts. Hey she's the one that said they looked disgusting with all the pizza powder doe on them. I wanted to giver a guy's opinion. She just gave me the "look" of I don't think so.

I think I'll give Chamber Girl a call next week and see if she would like to go out for drinks. I never know when I'm going to see her. So go for it while the iron's hot. Not that the iron's red hot, more lukewarm. However you got to go with what you got.

Very happy to get off work an hour early tonight. I can pack and get to bed early for my trip to NY tomorrow to see my son. It will be really great to see him even if it is just for the weekend. Also I believe my Ex's father is coming home. For some reason she has decided to quit her job and take care of him at home so he isn't in a nursing home. Oh how she hates to work. Little does she know this will be 10x as worse. Whatever not my problem. Well I'll have plenty of stories and pic come Monday.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Gee you sure are smooth with the laydeez ;)

 

So wait....you asked a girl you work with to show you her breasts and she said no? I wonder why!

 

Yeah, that whole asking to see a coworkers breasts thing is very "old perverted man." Of course, if she's telling everyone how weird they look with pizza dough on them, you'd think she'd be more than willing.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails