Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Visualizations at the Pool

Well today went a little different than I planned it to, so there was no gym. I did spend some time visualizing how I want my office to be in the next 6-12 months. I have to admit it's a bit nerve wracking and it's the withdrawal feelings I've been dealing with all week. It's a bit strange for me to be anxious about this since it's just a pile of clay and I can mold it anyway I like. However it's truly a grown up thing to be doing. No one else is involved with it. It's all me. So I'm feeling some pressure that I'm creating for myself. So I've planned in my daily goals to spend 15 minutes a day working on this. Just enough to get somewhere, but not enough to freak me out.
I went over to Server guy's pool party today. Asp, Saturn girl, Savant, and 2 girls from Server guy's other group were there. It was fun. The other 2 girls were too reserved for me since the other 3 and myself are not. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon and have some good food. The sights were also good. There were many twenty something girls in bikini's frolicking around. Most of us were really surprised at the mouths on these girls. They could make sailors blush. We weren't the only ones at the pool so I was even more surprised.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

That's too much visualization for me in that picture you posted. The girl on the right has a camel toe.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails