Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

All Things Come to an End

Walking into Barnes & Nobles today. I let this attractive woman pass. She gave me a great smile while she passed. I took another step before turning and watching her leave the building. As I continued down the aisle, I realized that my single days maybe coming to an end.

I had that re-enforced while I Server guys pool party. While verbal sparing with Asp, I could feel the dust being blown free from the dating crevices of my mind. I don't know when I'll take the plunge back into the dating world, but the clock is ticking.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Ah, I miss dating... I'm looking forward to when you finally take the plunge, because your posts then might stir some of my fondest (and of course, some not so fond) memories.

Good luck!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails