Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Arriba! Arriba!

If I had to say who I'm most like I would say Speedy Gonzalez, because I can be quiet/relaxing then something comes up and “Arriba! Arriba! Andale! Andale! YEEHAH!" I’m off and running. I had my meeting with my business coach this morning. I'm the last man standing. Everyone else has dropped out over the last 9 months. It's amazing how many people don't want to do the work to grow a business. However now that I've doubled my business I'm stressing on where it should go and when I should do it. I have to admit that is one good thing about not taking any more medication, I know when I'm stressed. It's my warning sign that I'm pushing myself harder than I need to which is a common thing for me.

So my meeting last night with the Virginia Wesleyan baseball coach went well and I'll be there chiropractor which is awesome. Now I'm trying to get on all the teams there which will really solidify my business since it will be weekly patients all year round. I'll go to the campus and give the players a discount.

This morning my next marketing plan was to run a few health fairs at the local churches. I've attended enough, but running a few will get me closer to many people that could help my business. My problem is that I want to do it all today when there is no reason. Trying to take those small bites instead of gulping the whole thing down at once.

OF (old friend) dropped me a email last night with her phone number to give her a call to catch up. I don't know if she is still married or not. It's not announced on her Facebook page. I asked her to let me know when was a good time and I'll call and catch up with her. It's weird since we hung out when I was in kindergarten and first grade. We ran into each other maybe 10 years later. That's been like 30 years ago. So we really don't know each other, but it'll be interesting.

The weather today is not great so I don't know if I'll be hiking with L today. I'm hoping it will dry out later since I could use the exercise.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Glad that you're finally reaping the awards after all the hard work you put in.

Many people really think it is so easy to start their own businesses, put in minimal work and make a lot of money. I blame that on the late night infomercials.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails