Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Silly Little Love Songs

I laid around last night thinking about dating since everyone is asking me about it. I tell you besides the sex I don't miss being in a relationship. At present I'm happy doing my own thing and not having to do the work in a relationship. Hey I know the payoffs are great, but the me time is too much fun for now.

Today it is raining cats and dogs. It's also the first day of school for the kids here. So it was a small crowd at my business group this morning. The leadership just small talked before we all left. I've run to many meetings over the years. The meeting is to increase your business, so no matter how many people show up you have the meeting. You don't shut your business down because it's slow or it's raining. Hey I'm a hard ass when it comes to these things.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

You are right...the meeting should run regardless.

 

So it looks like you layed around thinking about getting laid.

Here's to hoping you get some soon !

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails