Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Say Hello to My Little Friend


Dear Ball Busting Insurance company;

I like when I've been treating a patient for several visits, using the same treatment code, and usually getting paid. However what I truly love is when at some random time you decide that same code is no longer a covered service. What makes it even sweeter is that you've removed part of the code to make it invalid.

This all is so comforting to me. Since this is the usual delay tactics that I've grown fond of over the years. Your new tactic of feigning gross incompetence which left me blameless was too much for me to take.

To make sure we stay close in the ensuing years I've put you in my speed dial of my phone so I don't have to waste precious minutes of anger looking up your number.

Me

PS Your new 4-5 questions to make sure I am who I say I am really gives me a nice acidic, burning feeling in the pit of my stomach. My upper GI tract thanks you.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Awesome! I often have the urge to write letters of the same tone... To lots of different people, in lots of different places. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails