Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Dating to Marriage

Reading Single Mom Seeking tonight about moving in together with someone special and no she isn't yet. When I started to leave a comment I knew that I would like to be at that place again just not now. One of the biggest things I was surprised I would have to overcome after my divorce was the unconscious desire to be back in that type of relationship again. I'm not saying that's a bad thing in general, but it didn't allow me just to enjoy myself with dating. Hence my singledom now. I have a hard time being casual with dating. I think it's from dating my ex. I wasn't expecting anything serious when I asked her out. Next thing I knew we were dating and she wanted to be engaged. Even though I knew it was a bad thing I went along with the whole thing and we ended up being married. So I guess in the back of my mind I don't take things casual since I may end up married again. Hey I never said it was sane, but this is all the crazy wiring that is in my head. It takes a while to rip it all out so I can think straight.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Maybe you're not the dating type; maybe you don't want to waste your time hopping from woman to woman. You see what you like and you study her until you marry her. lol (Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that!!)

 

You're sane.

Trust me. You just picked the wrong woman that's all.

Or she picked you. You'll get it right next time.

I can feel it.

 

I agree: you seem to have learned from your past, and you're moving ahead very consciously.

Thanks for the link love!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails