Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Non Labor Day

I'm thinking of changing my Saturday working hours. There either packed or dead. So I'm thinking of being open only twice a month to pack them in. This was kind of in the back of my mind, but two days completely off is really nice. I slept in really good this morning. I need one day to get in the groove and the second to really enjoy. Without medication I see that I need to take better care of myself. I feel when I push myself to hard or wait too long to eat. Again it's nothing major and it's probably what other people experience.

This reminds me of when I first started working on myself. Self care was a strange concept and the strange sensations that I had to listen to easily pointed me in the right direction if I listened. If I listened should be in quotes. Most everything I'm having to do now is all stuff that I talk to my patients everyday. I've always done them, but I'm having to knock it up a notch now until my body catches up with me.

L was also at the Funny Bone last night and it was weird interacting with her in a normal setting. She waved when she came in since they were all the way in the back of the room and we were next to the stage. Let me tell you it was weird to have the comedians walk on stage, walk over to you, and shake your hand. For some reason she followed us outside afterward to wave goodbye and that we'd see each other Thursday. I still think it's a marking your territory thing.

A big surprise was the band playing outside by the fountain. If they were 16 I would be surprised, but they could play hard rock cover songs from the 60's and 70's. Carbon Jam was there name.

I changed up today and came over to Panera Bread to eat and work on my computer. The lines at the house for the computer are screwed up with all the rain we've had over the past week. I think I might just pick up a wireless card. It would cost me the same as AOL and my phone service at the house would be.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails