Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Well Hello There

I had a cancellation this morning so I went to the gym to do some cardio. My hike with L is one, but I would like to have a second one so that it's 2 days of weights and 2 days of cardio. This time I remembered to bring a book to read. Usually I forget and that makes for a long ride without a scenery change. So I'm riding and reading. A woman comes and works out on the machine in front of me then starts stretching. I can sense I'm suppose to notice her. So I look up and it's MC. We talked for a little while, but the conversation is still forced. It doesn't flow. We chatted a little more as we ran into each other. I'm not quite sure where she is when it comes to me. I know where she is though even though I haven't said anything.

Talking with my coach, I decided to go with 3 sponsors next event since I got screwed on this one. The whole point was not for me to pay anything out of pocket. Guess what? I still have no clue what happened to the lawyer who said he wanted to do it. Still haven't found a replacement.
Today I'm back to Virginia Wesleyan to talk to the baseball team. Hopefully it will happen this time.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails