Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

The Suns Out

Well Smokey is gone and I'm bummed. After all that time trying to think up a nickname and she up and leaves. Oh well.

Today is following through on all the stuff I didn't do yesterday. I was happy to relax yesterday afternoon and the hike with L was great. The weather was the worse it was every for us and we actually had to walk on the streets since the surf had pretty much covered the beach. Anyway it was nice just to burn off the stress with some physical activity. L invited me with some of her friends to go see Grant Austin Taylor tonight at the bar near her. He's very good, but I'm not quite sure I feel like traipsing across town for a 10 pm show when I have to work in the morning. I'll see how I feel after dinner tonight.

I haven't heard from Eric all week. My messages haven't been returned which is no big deal. We sometimes go for periods without talking especially when we can't get together. The only thing in the back of my mind is that my ex wanted to take him to PA like she does every year. It's a 2-3 hour drive. If she went I'll be pissed since she complained she couldn't drive him to the airport. We'll see what happens.

I do see that the higher you go up in the ladder the easier it is. I got my appointment to meet with the coaches at Virgina Wesleyan University a lot easier than the private schools in the area.

I set up the dinner lectures at the restaurant today for the next 2 months. The don't have a catering menu so I'm going to have to work this out with how many tacos, burritos, and the such I'll need for the crowd.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

I'm glad you found time for hiking. I don't remember the last time I walked outside my door without feeling like I walked into a sauna. Hiking in hot flatlands doesn't work! I want a vacation in the mountains...preferably to ski.

How've you been???

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails