Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Why?


Okay why didn't anyone tell me about the Starbucks Gold card? I had another business meeting there today and the barista asked my why I didn't have a Gold card since I'm in there more than once a week. I think that was a nice way of saying either buy a card or they have to start charging me rent. I've combined two great things into one this year. Since I like Starbucks, which you may not know. I have all my business meetings there and have a business card to bill it all to. While for tax purposes it's not dollar for dollar it does absorb some of the cost. Now with a gold card I can decrease that expense some more. Woohoo!

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails