Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Married Defined

Well I'm happy to hear that my confusion spread to all of you out there with the model. I'm not quite sure what I can add on the marriage part. Yes the Model is married, ring, no kids. Military guy I believe.

I don't know what else to say? I know she wanted to get me on her table for the facial. That desire I could see. The smile and secret wink I've gotten before from married women and I wasn't expecting it yesterday. Especially in a business meeting and in front of her friend. If it becomes a problem I'll let the business relationship go. I'm not quite sure what other information you would like from me.

Here is the Model if you like.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Hmm ok, that clears it up, a bit, because now I'm assuming it was a business meeting sort of deal that she got frisky at....right? Meaning, this wasn't a lunch 'date' with her? I think we all thought it was a date which threw us for the loop.
We're busy bodies, we can't help it. It's the nature of reading journals......
Rebecca

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails