Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Mixed Drinks

Ah Sundays. I love sleeping in on Sunday mornings especially when it's the only morning I can sleep late. Inverse let me know she was taking a shower this morning. I think afterwards she was walking around without a bra on since she needed to get it out of her car afterwards. It must have been a good show since my Landlord kept looking up from his paper. Unless we're talking I usually don't look at her. I'm very sensitive to being manipulated and automatically counter it.
I see that Happy girl and I can't have any serious texting. It always breaks down to being silly, so I called her and we talked for about 30 minutes before I told her I would call her again tonight. I'm seeing if I don't set the boundary we'll keep on talking and talking. Not that I don't enjoy it, but I do like to pace myself.

I visited my Mom today. Usually I try to avoid her lunch, but no such luck today. It was a bad eating day for her and the assistants were having a hard time getting her to eat anything. She was also more quiet today. She will always say something to my brother on the phone, but nothing today. I'm not quite sure because of all the going ons in the dining room. It's funny since most of the staff don't think she can talk because she doesn't talk to anyone. It's just sad.

Not much going on today. I'm still pondering what I'm going to do tomorrow. I have nothing on the books so I might make it a half day at the office. I might as well enjoy my time when I can.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Michael! How can you have a picture like that and in the same entry say that you visited your mom?!?!?! kidding, lol!
Ada

 

I am sorry about your situation with Inverse. I know I've cracked a few jokes about it before, but I can understand that this could be frustrating.

I hope things get better, but I don't think she is going to stop anytime soon. A 25 y/o hottie knows older men find her attractive, and since she's single and lonely and probably has daddy issues I think that she is going to pursue you until she gets your attention, probably because she still needs validation she used to get. Especially since you say that you don't look at her unless you talk to her. That intrigues her to pursue you a little harder. What's next ? Walking into the kitchen naked ?

Good luck with this.

I am glad that things are moving along with Happy Girl.

 

Happy girl seems like a fun, and outgoing gal and all....But my prediction....you are going to loose interest fairly soon....

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails