Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Motivation

I want to thank everyone for their views on my little experiment. It gave me a lot to think on and about why I do the things I do. Over the past 8 years I've come to realize that it doesn't matter what I do, but the motivation behind it that defines me.

I get a lot of compliments on my kissing ability. It's always been a surprise to me. My answer that I give when I'm asked is that the thoughts and intentions of my heart are behind it. I'm always working towards the best situation and I take the relationship as far it will go.

So back to my little experiment. I'm never into it just for a fun time or booty call. Something special is what I'm always looking for. It's what guides all my actions while I'm in a relationship and all the women I've been out with have enjoyed that.

Over the years I've heard and read enough about keeping women on a string like pearls. When one doesn't work the next is right behind her so that it keeps the anxiety level down. Going out with Spa girl I lost most of my insane anxiety. Anything that is left is normal. If I felt nothing then I know that I don't really care which is never a good place to start a relationship.

So I have my date with Charming tonight and I'll see how it goes. I left it off with Tax girl to contact me when she was free. So I don't have to do anything until I've gone out with Charming. I will not write Tax girl off to soon. I've done that in the past and that didn't work out well for me. So I'll keep making adjustments as more information comes in. All the way down on the scale is Army girl. She was the one from left field that would just be fun. Not holding my breath, but she is my last choice since I know it would be a limited relationship.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Sometimes it's the one you kind of write off at first that ends up being the catch of the century.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails