Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Blowing My Mind

I'm the serial monogamous dater. One person at time, that being once I'm in pursuit of a woman I stop trying with others to I know what's going on. So this is weird and new territory to me. Tax girl said contact her Wednesday, Charming said call her later, and I just finished talking with Army girl who was busy tonight but swore that we would get together later in the week. When did this all happen? Yeah I know it's a real problem. Thanks for playing that tiny violin.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

I am a serial monogamous dater too...I like knowing where I (we) stand.

It's too hard to juggle.

 

snicker.

When I am truly only dating ONE person, I don't have any others in an ongoing holding pattern.

A wee bit of potential drama enlivening things, Mike ?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails