Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday


1. Early bird or night owl? Night owl. I hate to get up early. It's why I open the office at 10 so I can sleep till 8.
2. Where was the first place you ever had sex? My bed.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) I would say 7. If I was more financially stable I would jump it to a 9.
4. Are you more submissive or dominant? Dominant, nuff said.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I've learned that when I feel this way to run. You may laugh, but I know its just my unconscious trying to resolve unfinished business and it's picked the best person to do it with. It didn't work out when I was young so the same type of person still isn't going to work.
Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? Dead center, remember that dominant thing. What do you usual wear? Nothing. Any night time rituals? Prayers, review the day, about it.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails