Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Gimme Three Steps Mister

So after Happy Hour I dropped the Stylist by her car since she was in a different garage a few blocks away. Don't want anything to happen to anyone. She's a fun person and I'll always be happy to see her, but she's not a match for me.

When I got on the highway I called Red to see how she was doing since I knew she had a busy day and had a wedding to go to Saturday. She invited me over to a friend's house. A small party was going on and I got to meet a lot of interesting people. It was nice to have a woman on my arm again.

Then I got my ticket to the Twilight Zone. Red turned on the heat sexually and I wasn't complaining since it's been a year since I broke up with L. However I was never a one night stand type of guy. So while some kissing and groping in the corners was fun I really need an emotional connection for it to do anything for me. It's just the way I am. I guess I can't change certain parts of me.

So anyway like I said I met many interesting people throughout the night. One was this guy that Red who joke with or make snide remarks at. Whatever. Anyway he leaves and they have words over by the door. She comes back and plops next to me to tell me that was her husband. WTF! Let me say that again. WTF!

Red goes on to tell me they're separated and live in separate bedrooms. Okay how the fuck do I get out of her without being shot. I think I need a break from dating for a while.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

OMG!!!! What a nut job! I hope you did get out of there/her unharmed!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails