Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday


1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back? Pay :(

2. What was your biggest financial mistake? Letting my ex wife stay home from work instead of paying off my student loans

3. Are you a screamer? Nope, not even a yeller.

4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? I love my neck to be kissed and nibbled on. What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch? Women’s hair, I love it.

5. What catch phrase best describes your life? I haven't a clue so how about "Shit happens."

Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? Cut in front of a guy on the Interstate a little while ago. Does that count? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission? IRS taking my hard earned money. Bastards!

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails