Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Linear Dating

The dating I'm doing this week is pushing the edges of my envelope. My fear is that I'll like more than one of them and have to choose. I guess it's bullshit I'm going to hurt someone since their not good enough. Bear with me I'm thinking as I write. I have to admit that having to choose between fillet migon and lobster is much better than having no choice at all. It's a stumbling block that has plagued me my whole dating life. However I think I just broke it.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Linear dating...I like that. Advice: Don't become bf/gf too soon. Seriously, don't do it. See if this little experiment of yours works

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails