Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

It was nice to hear Army girl say tonight that she really wanted to meet me. I really didn't think it was going to happen. When I texted her tonight to see if she was free to talk she responded with a "why?" I told her to hear her voice and to see how her day went. When we talked she said some weird guy had asked her out and she doesn't know when someone is flirting with her. So we talked about that for a while. Also she asked about do older people (I guess me) like to date younger women (here) because older people are bitter. I told her their younger people were less jaded, but most younger people wanted kids still. I told her if you found a young person didn't want kids that wasn't jaded you had a prize. She reminded me she didn't want kids. So Army girl said she'll give me a call tomorrow to set a date. This is my busy week with all my Singles events going on.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails