Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

The Phone Call

I knew Army girl had her niece and nephew this weekend. So I texted her to find out when she would be free. We did this back and forth as she had problems getting them bathed. It was nice to finally talk to her. Army girl think she's crazy, I think she is refreshing. She has a blurting problem and says what she thinks without any speed bumps. I'm usually laughing most of the time we communicate. She has to keep telling me to stop laughing. I have to admit she has a very colorful background. It's not abusive like mine, but growing up on a hippie compound must have been an experience. So we'll talk more when she gets back. She's on night duty till Thursday so I'm hoping next weekend we can get together. I tell you it will be interesting to date a woman with bigger feet than me.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Hope that the new massage therapist you're interviewing on Monday for the office will be a good moneymaker for you, Mike.

 

As long as her Adam's Apple isn't bigger than yours, you're golden.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails